Carola Keitel and Frank Wesseler are an amazing team. They met through the bikablo® Akademie in Cologne and became a couple. Carola always had the idea of travelling the US and maybe working there one day.my adp card So when she met Frank they put their energy together as a couple and made it possible. For me this is an amazing story where you can see what a couple can do when they combine their strength and make things happen.
In the interview we talk about it in detail. How it all started with a vague idea. How the things then came together and have a look at their travel plan. After the IFVP conference in Decatur they travel from the east coast to the west coast and run 7 trainings in 10 weeks. It is an exciting trip from the east to the west and I can’t wait to introduce to you now Carola and Frank from the bikablo® Akademie in Cologne.
Have a look at their travel plan:
- Decatur, Georgia – June 20-23 – at IFVP conference
- Atlanta, Georgia – June 26-27 – hosted by Jenny Trautman of samepagepeople.com
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – July 11-12 – hosted by Amanda Lyons of visualsforchange.com
- Washington D.C., – July 21-22 – hosted by Stephanie Brown (SOLD OUT!!)
- New York City, New York – July 25-26 – hosted by Jill Greenbaum of ilistenidraw.com
- Chicago, Illinois – Aug. 7-8 – hosted by Brandy Agerbeck of Loosetooth.com
- Fort Collins, Colorado – Aug. 15-16 – hosted by Karina Mullen Branson of conversketch.com
- San Francisco, California – Aug. 24-25 – hosted by The Grove Consultants International