- Drawing Space: Every participant of the training needs about 1 meter of flat wall space to put flip chart paper up and draw on. Alternatively a flip chart stand for every participant works fine too.
- Flip Chart Paper: Every participant (and trainer) needs approximately 15 pages of flip chart paper over the length of a 2-days training. For a training of 10 people (plus 2 trainer) we need 180 pages (15 pages x 12 people) . If the training is only one day long 10 pages per attendee will be sufficient.
- Facilitation Tools: Scissors & Stanley knife, One Pack of A4 paper, One Pack of Post it Notes, Some Pencils, Blue tack.
- Room Setup: In general, as less furniture in the room as better. We only need a chair for every participant plus two tables (in a corner) for material and catering.
- Early Access: We need to setup for the training at least 60 minutes before the training. We recommend an early access 90 minutes before the training if possible.
- Pin boards: To enable quick access and visibility to the bikablo icon cards we recommend to have 1 or 2 pin boards in the room (plus 300 pins) to stick the bikablo icon cards up. In this way the bikablo icons are visible all the time.
- Two additional flip chart stands: To improve the visibility of the trainer to the students two mobile flip chart stands are recommended so that the trainer is flexible in his/her position to the group.